Friday, November 13, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Hello all! I apologize for the lack of posts!! It has been a hectic, but fun week. We have had lots of fun things going on and I've hardly had time to sit down and blog away. Thanks for bearing with me!

Today is a special day for me. My husband and I are celebrating five years of marriage! Five years and two kids later, I still love him to pieces and am so thankful for him everyday.

Here are a few pictures from our wedding day. Some of the images are a little blurry (long story). I'm so bummed I do not have more decor photos to share with you! For some reason, I just have this random bunch that was given to me by my photographer.

We had such a great time at our rehearsal dinner! Since our wedding was ultra-formal, we decided to have a very casual dinner the night before. We went with a Western theme, of course, since we are from Texas...and we were living in New York at the time and wanted to show our NY friends the Texas way. =)

Photography by Wedding Stories


Lily Lemontree said...

What gorgeous pictures, congratulations on your anniversary! Love your blog, always look forward to your posts!

Pink Lace and Cupcakes said...

Happy Anniversary! You were such a beautiful bride:)

Risley and Dylan said...

How fun! We had a black tie wedding, so our rehearsal dinner was a bonfire on the beach with pizza, beer and of course smorz!

Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Looks like it was a breathtaking and beautiful wedding!

Sidney said...

Loved the pictures from your wedding...especially the walkway lined with candles! Happy Anniversary!

Aimee Friedrich said...

awww, so beautiful. Congrats on 5 years.

Post a Comment