I ADORE this red & aqua vintage circus party that Aly put together for her son's 2nd birthday! All of the details are precious and so easy to recreate for any theme!
The red and white "table runner" was actually wrapping paper which is a fantastic idea...simple, chic and easy to clean up!
Peanuts and animal crackers were available to munch on
Aren't the elephant sandwiches cute?! Cutting sandwiches with cookie cutters in a shape that coordinates with your party theme is such an easy way to add an inexpensive, special touch. I do this often!
How great is it that Aly found popcorn bags with a touch of aqua?!
Aly created this fantastic 3 tiered lucite cake stand!
Homemade cookie favors
Of course a circus party would not be complete without pictures of people wearing clown noses. I'm sure this certainly provided lots of laughter!
Thank you for sharing this party with me, Aly!
All photography was taken by Aly, as she is a professional wedding and portrait photographer
A few party details you might be interested in...
* The red and aqua poms came from Etsy seller, Prost to the Host.
* The gorgeous cake came from Seatle-area pastry chef, Liz Slye of Crimson Cane Cakes.
* Cupcake Royale made the cupcakes.
* The straws were purchased from HEY YoYo on Etsy
* The plastic popcorn containers came from Target and the paper popcorn sacks came from HEY YoYo (same vendor for the straws).
* Aly served gourmet popcorn from Popcorn Pavillion.
* Polka dot wrapping paper was found at Paper Source