Friday, July 22, 2011

{Upcoming Parties} Sip n' See

Photobucket

Tomorrow I am hosting, along with my mom and best friend, a Sip n' See for one of my closest friends. For those who are unfamiliar with this type of shower, it is a party typically given for a second or third time mom and her new baby a month or so after the baby is born. It is a wonderful way to celebrate the new baby and mommy without any pressure for gifts. It's just a lovely excuse for friends and family to get together!

Kelly Lyden of WH Hostess and The Party Dress designed a beautiful invitation for me! The party colors are cornflower blue, white and touches of burlap. I just love the cornflower blue...a fun twist on the typical baby blue. I am also looking forward to working with several new vendors across the web...Nicole of Dough a Deer and Andrea of Cakewalk Desserts!

I look forward to sharing the party details and pictures with you soon!



3 comments:

A.S.A.P. ~ As Southern As Possible said...

what a cute idea for a "shower" - I like the organized gathering and a great way to not have to pressure anyone for a gift, especially for 2nd or 3rd time moms!
I'll have to keep this one in mind!

Brit
http://sassafrassandsouthernness.blogspot.com/

Grammy Goodwill said...

I've never heard of this. What a great idea, though. Thanks for sharing.

Party1World said...

Hi Christi,

Greetings!

Just a query.... wud U like to write for us for our magazine in India?

If yes, then drop in a few lines as to how we can take this forward.

balloonman@mail.com

Cheers!

for Party1World.com

Raj
A Balloonman Company

Post a Comment