Thursday, September 15, 2011

{Trends} Natural Backdrops for Dessert Tables

Photobucket

Dessert tables are still extremely popular which I am so happy about! I mean, who does not like to see an entire table full of desserts when they walk into a party?! Fabric covered backdrops are still a fabulous way to incorporate your party colors and theme, but I have noticed a new "backdrop" popping up and it is so pretty and inviting...using nature as the backdrop!

Look at all of these gorgeous dessert tables and you will see how pretty nature can serve as your backdrop!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


4 comments:

LittleBird said...

I love all of these!!!!

Larissa Muir said...

Lovely!! Love the farm one!! Too Sweet!

Mama T said...

You have the most beautiful blog! LOVE all the photos in this post - thanks for sharing!

Cake Cafe said...

I love love love your ideas! So creative!
Hope you dont mind, I'm already thinking of incorporating several of your ideas for my daughters First Holy Communion brunch!
Thanks <3

Post a Comment