Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm A Busy Bee Over Here!

{image via The TomKat Studio}

Goodness gracious! I apologize for my lack of posts lately! March and April have been busy, but fun months. I feel like I have been going and going. On top of that, today I dropped my 16 month old's morning nap...so bye bye morning computer time for me.

I have MANY real parties to share with you and lots of other party inspiration, so please stay with me. I PROMISE to keep up with my posts next week!

Why did I choose the above image for this post you might ask?? Because I am starving at the moment and cupcakes sound amazing! Plus TomKat's bee printables are too cute!




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooh, dropping that morning nap kind of stinks. Our guy is 19 months and his afternoon nap has only maxed out to 2 hours. I keep hearing of these marathon 3 hour nappers...

A Blissful Nest said...

cant wait to see what you have in store for us! I remember dropping that nap time and I almost cried!!

Daniel and Ashleigh Hansberger said...

Oh no!! No morning nap! Our little man is 16 months old too and he still takes the morning nap but I have a feeling we are about to be down to one very soon!

Rach said...

Can't wait to see the parties!!

Lindsey {Bella Grace Party Designs} said...

Can't wait to see the real party pics!

I Do Too! said...

How i wish my 13 month old would just take a nap!This pic reminds me of a Ba-Bee shower that I did last year.
check it out
idotoo2010.blogspot.com

Post a Comment