The inspiration for this first birthday celebration came from the birthday girl's nursery which is decorated in pink and green. I really like when a party theme is based around a color scheme. This was a small family party, but that did not stop Lexi's mom from adding many special touches throughout their home.
The cuisine served was Italian since pasta is easy for Lexi to chew. Just this little element shows how loved Lexi is and that her parent's were thinking about her every step of the way!
A few party details you might be interested in...
* The polka dot balloons were purchased from the Starship Hallmark Shop
The photo banner came from Stylish Celebrations on Etsy.
* The baby's breath centerpieces came from Whole Foods.
Lexi's dress, birthday hat and bloomers came from Pattie Cake Pretties on Etsy.
* Michael's was the source for the pink butterfly confetti, cellophane bags, and ribbon.
* Both of the adorable cakes came from Cakes by Gina here in Houston.
* The #1 cookies came from Paulie's Cookies which is one of my all time favorite cookie places!
* City View Catering provided the delicious spread.