Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Where I find Inspiration


People often ask me where I find inspiration when I begin to style a party. I honestly find inspiration everywhere...magazines of all kinds, peoples' houses, fabric, books, online...the list could go on. but I do find myself turning back to this picture time and time again.

I first spotted this page layout while reading House Beautiful and I have already blogged about it here. I finally scanned in the actual image from the magazine to share with all of you! the color combinations are gorgeous! When I look at the picture, my mind starts turing with one party idea after another. I wish I could get my hands on the actual jpeg, so you could see the vibrant colors come through!

Thank you to LA PLATES for dreaming up such beautiful color combinations!


Cocktails and Cupcakes said...

I love LA PLATES! I just told Carolyn yesterday that I will have to buy a set since they were the inspiration for my blog. Good they they are currently running a sale!

Elizabeth Ann said...

This is awesome! :-) Fun seeing YOU last night! :-) Great to catch up! :-)

JC's Loft said...

WOW those are plates?! Love these!!!

swankychicfete said...

christi ~ KATIE of the neo-traditionalist has a current giveaway of la plates! thought i'd share it with and your readers!

♥Fran♥ said...

Adorable blog!

La Plates Blog said...

Christi, Thanks for the La Plates LOVE - we love your blog! Thanks for sharing our plates with all your through 11/30/10 we're doing buy a set of 5, get 1 FREE! Lara @ La Plates

Post a Comment