Friday, June 4, 2010

Color Palette Inspiration

Did anyone else see the similar ad by LA PLATES in the June issue of House Beautiful?? It immediately caught my eye! Not only did I want many of the designs displayed, I had a million party ideas floating in my head after seeing so many gorgeous color combinations!

My favorites (for the moment!) are the combination of turquoise & orange, mustard yellow & brown, red & navy and hot pink & navy. Visit LA PLATES to see more colors and designs. Fontaine Maury is another favorite melamine site of mine that I often visit for party inspiration!


9 comments:

Bird said...

Hi Christi,

You know, I am a pink girl, but the stripes in blue and red H really caught my eye and remind me of baseball!!! :)

Love,
Bird

Unknown said...

La Plates is a Kansas City based company, isn't it so cute? I purchased them for a first birthday gift. Also, have you ever noticed that Tori and Dean's kids use the placemats? I don't know if I could ever decide on a setting for myself, there is too much to choose from!

Enchanted Expectations said...

Love them! I ordered a couple for my son when I saw them on ( I think) on your site before.

A Blissful Nest said...

I just posted about this the other day!! I am in LOVE with these and think I am ordering a few sets.

Amy said...

ooh yes i blogged about this same exact thing because i have these plates on my site from boatman geller. so cute!!

Allyson/HBMomof2 said...

How funny that you mentioned these as party inspiration. I am in the midst of making decorations for my son's 3rd birthday - all inspired by a Boatman Geller plate I purchased. I love the internet, because I thought I was the only one that did this stuff. Glad to know I'm not!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the La Plates love! Hope you are having a fabulous summer, love your color combo ideas! xo, La Plates

Sheek Shindigs said...

How funny...Sheek Shindigs just featured these as our weekly Fab Find. Aren't they great! So many ideas come from these.

www.sheekshindigs.blogspot.com

kristen said...

i love these plates! arent they so stinkin cute!!

Post a Comment