Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cupcakes I Want to Bake


Over the past year, these cupcakes have been in the back of my mind. I would love to try them soon! The Snickerdoodle Cupcake from Bakerella not only looks delicious, but is cute too! The Apple Pie Cupcake that I spotted on Birthday Girl is something my parents would love and is an interesting twist on the classic dessert. The Ice Cream Cupcakes in souffle cups are precious and would be perfect at any summer gathering. Just bake your favorite cupcakes and top with your choice of ice cream. Oh how I love marshmallows! These Devils Food Cupcakes filled with marshmallow cream from Social Couture sound divine. And last but not least, Mint Julep Cupcakes (or try a margarita version) with a straw for a garnish!

Bake and enjoy!

images: snickerdoodle cupcakes {bakerella}, apple pie cupcakes {birthday girl}, ice cream cupcakes {martha stewart}, devil's food cupcakes {social couture}, mint julep cupcakes {hwtm}


5 comments:

Teresa Lowther Mason said...

You are too cute!

Lindsey {Bella Grace Party Designs} said...

Great... Now I want a cupcake! I just started a diet again today....LOL

Heather@Peach Pizzazz said...

Those Snickerdoodle cupcakes are so clever!

Martie said...

The snickerdoodle cupcakes are delish! so are bakerella's s'more cupcakes!

tamy@prettie parties said...

Apple pie cupcakes or Snickerdoodle
Looks like we have to try both!! Yum

Post a Comment