WH Hostess and The Party Dress has done it again! Kelly put a modern twist on the classic ladybug theme by using grass green in place of the traditional black you often see.
Grass plant centerpieces were used throughout the party. I love the use of the centerpiece sticks created by WH Hostess.
A color-coordinated "bar" was set up with lime and blackberry Izze sodas as well as glasses with decorated straws for the parents and striped paper cups embellished with a ladybug sticker for the kids.
The dessert table was the main attraction. I love the green and white cabana striped cloth that was used! Custom candy jar labels and cupcake toppers completed the look of the table.
The favors were perfect and the girls adored them! Each girl received a ladybug bubble tin and a custom made bow handcrafted by Mel-Belles...who happens to be Melanie from Scout, A Mom's Guide to Stylish Living...a favorite blog of mine!
I hope you enjoyed this fresh take on a classic theme! Visit The Party Dress to read more party details!
A few party details you might be interested in...
* WH Hostess designed the adorable invitation along with the other precious paper goods - banner, centerpiece sticks, stickers, cupcake toppers, candy jar labels, favor label
* The red buckets which were used for the centerpieces were purchased at Ikea.
* All of the candy for the dessert table was bought online at Candy Warehouse, a great resource for bulk candy.
* The ladybug bubble tins were made by WH Hostess as well.
* Mel-Belles made the adorable bows.