Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Real Parties: A Progressive Birthday Dinner










All photography by MD Turner Photography

I love the idea of a progressive dinner to celebrate a milestone birthday! The guest of honor's sweet family and friends put together a SURPRISE progressive dinner for her 35th birthday! Carrie thought she was going over to her parent's house for a company party. Here Dad had fake invitations made that he sent out! Little did she know her nearest and dearest would be waiting to surprise her! After a few bites and bubbly, they headed to two different houses for dinner and then dessert.


3 comments:

amy & lisa said...

I've never thought of a progressive dinner for a birthday party! Neat idea.
Thanks for sharing.

Deidra said...

WOW you have great parties! I have one question. Who do I need to contact abou the circus theme party that Christine created for her daugther? I would love to have the same things for my daugther's second birthday.

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

Hi Deidra! Thanks so much for the comment and I'm so glad you liked the party! Do you have questions about certain vendors or decorations that were at the party? Let me know and I will be happy to get the information to you.

Thanks!
Christi

Post a Comment