Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sneak Peek: The Friar Tuck Cup

I am gearing up to attend a "Wimbledon Whites" tennis party on Saturday night and I couldn't be more excited! Not only is it a fun theme, it is being thrown by my good friend, Christine and her husband. If you follow this blog, you know that Christine throws spectacular parties. Her parties are full of style, originality and she never misses a detail. The party is being photographed by an amazing photographer friend of ours, so I will have fabulous pictures to share with you in the next few weeks. I might sneak my camera in and hope I don't look too foolish! But for now, I'll leave you with links to stunning parties Christine has planned in the past. Be prepared for some serious eye candy...






I wish you could have seen the invitation and how it arrived on my doorstep! I opened the door one afternoon to see a small box sitting on our front step. When I opened the box, I found a tennis ball packed on white crinkle paper and the invitation placed neatly inside. The invitation was in the shape of a ball, of course, and it consisted of several papers which were held together by a small chain. It was one of the most amazing presentations I have seen! The incredibly talented people from Atelier du Papier designed the invitation as well as the other paper goods which will be used on Saturday night. I look forward to sharing those details with you too!

Hmmm...now I need to decide on my all white outfit!




4 comments:

Sandi said...

can't wait to see it all! the invite sounds amazing!

Lili said...

im dying to see this...

christine did my friend's wedding - ohmygosh - 6 yrs ago? wow. seems like it was just yesterday....

cindy gatewood said...

Christi...I hope I get to see the invitation
one day! Please hang on to it....
=)

Can't wait for details..

Mary Beth said...

I can't wait to see the pictures and "hear" all about it.

Post a Comment