Wednesday, July 7, 2010

{Real Parties} Sadie's Perfectly Pinkalicious Party!

I have a GORGEOUS Pinkalicious birthday party to share with you! If you are a follower of my blog, I know you have seen the amazing parties my friend Christine throws (olivia's baptism, sadie's baptism, butterfly birthday, cirque du sadie). Well, she has done it again with this perfectly pink party for her precious daughter Sadie!


I am in love with the table!! The runner, the place settings, the poms...LOVE! I also can't get over the child size chivari chairs!




A pink pinata for later in the party!

Christine baked the cupcakes and topped them off with adorable tiaras!


Custom water bottle labels with the cutest "nutrition" label!

The little girls participated in numerous party activities such as face painting, a visit from a princess and a balloon artist. Don't you love how the balloon maker is wearing pink?!

Sweet Sadie worn out from her big day.

The Hoffer's! Thank you for sharing your party pictures with us!

All photography taken by the immensely talented Leslie Gaworecki of Goodlight Photography. Lelsie has photographed all of Christine's parties that I listed above.

Party Sources:
Pink Poms - Pom Love via Etsy
Cups, napkins & plates - The Celebration Shoppe
Table linens (runner made by Christine) - Party City
Balloons - coming soon
Bulk candy - Candy Warehouse
Cupcake pinata - Birchangel Pinatas via Etsy
Cupcake wrappers - Cupcake Swirl
Tiara cupcake toppers - Fancy Flours
Water bottle labels & favorbag tags - Big Day Creations
Plastic punch carafes - Target
Flowers - Events in Bloom
Tables & chairs - Aztec



29 comments:

Lindsey {Bella Grace Party Designs} said...

One lucky little girl! Gorgeous party!

Petite Marie said...

What a lovely, whimsical party!
I love the chairs too!!!

www.petitemarieblog.com

I Do Declare said...

I had no idea there were kiddie chivaries - love it!

Joy {Little Bits of Joy} said...

This party is waaaay too cute!!!

Susan Crabtree said...

This pinkalicious party is absolutely adorable!

Rach said...

Cutest ever!

affectionfordetail said...

I can't pick a favorite element to comment on. I love it ALL !!!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

What a beautiful party! I love all the hanging poms and the flower clusters with ribbon streamers.

J. At Your Service said...

Very cute! My daughter recently told me she wanted everything pink for her birthday, thanks for the inspiration!

Bird said...

Stunning party!! beautifully pink!! Just how I love!!

Thanks for showing it!!

Love,
Bird

kim.byers said...

Oh my! So very lovely!

Malinda said...

This party is lovely! Absolutely brilliant!

Lora Joy said...

I love it! Party looks fabulous!

Nat J said...

All the little details equal one amazing party for one lucky little girl! Hats off to your friend Christine.
On another note, when will we see the pics from your birthday soiree?!!

the mommy said...

So very pretty, I love it!

Kate Landers Events, LLC © 2009 said...

ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS. Love all the details, can't get over it! I want a pink party now! Well done Christine--and thanks so much Christi for sharing, you always have the best parties to share, whether yours or a friend's, you all have TALENT and style! Thank you! I hope you are feeling better Christi!--Kate

Simply Creative Insanity said...

Just beautiful! You have a very talented bunch of girlfriends!

Melissa C. said...

This is too cute!! Love the details and the table set up.

MKR Creations said...

Wow! It's adorable every single little detail! Love it!

Kim @ Frost Me! said...

love this one! You can NEVER have enough pink!

hugs! Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

NINA said...

LOVE the pom poms and the cute bottles!

Goosie Girl said...

I love everything about it! In fact, I featured it today on goosiegirlcards.blogspot.com
Pop over and take a peek when you have a moment.
Terri

A Blissful Nest said...

Love it all. This is my daughter's new favorite book!!

andeverythingsweet said...

So beautiful!!!

Party Flair said...

Very beautiful & sweet, yet simple...I love it! I am going to send my readers & fans over to see this one!
Thanks for sharing!
Lisa

Thecitycradle said...

I just stumbled upon this party today, I hadn't seen it yet- it is beautiful, you did such a fabulous job!

Shaneal said...

hey guys i'm actually trying to find the table clothes that is in the actual picture above,i checked party city. and still couldnt locate it... please help me to find these.....

Pip Pip Hooray said...

I would absolutely love to feature this party on my 'pink party ideas' page...
http://www.squidoo.com/pink-theme-girls-birthday-party

I would of course have each photo linked back to hear and give full credit underneath the photo's. I would love to hear from you as to whether it's ok or not? Look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Pip
email - pipgerard@gmail.com

Priceless Memories by Maisa said...

So pretty!

Post a Comment