Sunday, July 25, 2010

{Dessert Table} An Adorable Aloha Table

Tanya from Save the Date for Cupcakes designed a colorful luau dessert table that I just love. My favorite part of her table has to be the adorable hula skirts on the cupcake stands and the cinnamon sugar doughnut holes in a bed of "sand"!




Save the Date for Cupcakes is a daily read of mine and filled with dessert table eye candy! Each day, Tanya features gorgeous dessert tables from all over. Be sure to visit Save the Date for Cupcakes for lots of party inspiration and to learn more about this fabulous luau table!


6 comments:

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

Thanks~ your too sweet!

Lisa said...

Love this!!

katie@tulsadetails said...

The grass skirt cupcake stand is brillant!

katie@tulsadetails said...

ugh, brilliant. I promise I can spell :)

Susan @ Oh My! Creative said...

Very cute!

lovetheday said...

I love this party and I love Tayna! She's one talented lady. Great blog by the way!

Post a Comment