Tuesday, November 30, 2010

{Real Parties} An Anthropologie Inspired Bridal Shower

Photobucket

Whenever my friend, Cindy Gatewood, hosts a shower, I know it is going to be amazing. I am IN LOVE with this Anthropologie-inspired bridal shower Cindy hosted (along with several other very talented ladies) for bride-to-be, Jill.

The party was captured by the talented Angela Francis of Bella-Smile Photography.

Photobucket

The setting was perfect. The luncheon was held at BRIO Tuscan Grille in the new City Centre here in Houston. The gathering took place on the outdoor patio which lent for a neutral and organic space.

Photobucket

What I love about this party are all of the handmade details. The hostesses styled the tables themselves along with all of the centerpieces. Don't you love the baby's breath arrangements?! The ladies purchased fabrics and went to work creating table runners, napkin rings, favor ties and even the apron on the mannequin. Yes! The apron was made by one of the hostesses which I could not believe!

Photobucket

The favor table was precious and perfectly styled!

Photobucket

My good friend, Hayley Hardcastle, designed all of the gorgeous paper products including the favor table sign.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Another amazing handmade detail besides the napkin rings seen above are the vases. All of the vases were spray painted and a few were stenciled with a beautiful floral pattern!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The table with aprons tied to the chairs was the reserved table for Jill and her family. The lucky ladies got to take home the Anthropologie aprons as a gift!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The specialty drink of the day was a "Jill-Ini"...a nod to the bride's name which is Jill. CUTE!

Photobucket

Cindy and her talented friends handcrafted a gorgeous shower for Jill that I am sure she will always remember! Congratulations to Jill on her upcoming wedding THIS weekend!

Vendor Sources:





21 comments:

Lili said...

love love going to Brio!

this bridal shower is darling!

jackie fo said...

The aprons tied on the back of the chairs are fabulous! Also, on another note - that Friar Tuck party a few blog posts back was AMAZING!!!!

A Blissful Nest said...

Love the fabric selection!! Your friends have some seriously fabulous parties!!

JC's Loft said...

I don't even know where to begin...wow! That is an amazing shower! How cute are those aprons and I just love that they used that same fabric throughout the shower. It really ties everything together. Again wow!

Paula

Sandi said...

this is awesome! i can spend hours in Anthro browsing...and this feel exactly like it! Love the aprons!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

I just love your friends! lol

Kim @ The Celebration Shoppe said...

Love that they hosted at Brio! :)

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

Can we be friends too?! I just love all the chic details!

Teresa Lowther Mason said...

Gorgeous! My mama was one of the hostesses and I'm so proud to see what a great job the ladies did! What an adorable shower for the bride to be!

Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair said...

i want one of those apron! They are seriously fabulous! This is such a lovely party.
Rachie xo

Christine said...

Love this! Such a cute idea. And don't you love City Center? I try to steer all of our happy hours there because it's such a great new area.

The Seaman Family said...

Now that's different! So cool!

Debbie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! The girls did an amazing job.

Pearl said...

oh wow! That is one gorgeous shower!
I love all the decor! from the table covers to the birdcage centerpiece with the pictures on it! This is so my sytle!!!


Pearl

Unknown said...

the aprons on the chairs are so adorable! great idea!

Unknown said...

Sooo pretty!

LJF said...

What a great shower! I love Anthropologie, and I think yall did a great job of capturing it. I love the "Jill-ini", we did an "Emil-ini" at my sister's shower and it was a hit!

Susie-Q said...

Love this and want to incorporate some of these ideas for my daughter's shower...where did you find all of the birdcages?

Jamie Dawson said...

Do you know what the favors were by any chance?! I need ideas for and upcoming bridal shower!

Susie at Not So Shabby said...

I'm trying to reach Hayley Hardcastle about an order and my emails are getting me nowhere. Can you assist me? Is she okay?

Unknown said...

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us, I too always learn something new from your post.
Packers and movers in Muzaffarpur
Packers and Movers in Ghaziabad

Post a Comment