Friday, May 29, 2009

Party Tip: Post-it Notes

photo credit: samtherocker on flickr

I may be stating the obvious, but I have always found it very helpful to label serving pieces with post-it notes the day before a party.  Even though I am usually very organized, the day of is always hectic.  The post-it notes help me to not have to think about what food is going where when I am pressed for time.  Better yet, if I have someone helping me out before a party, they can look at the post-its to see where the food goes without having to ask!




2 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh Christi, my mom and you will get along PERFECT. She has done this for years...so organized!

Missy said...

what a good idea! i'm a post-it fan, but never used them for this.. it's always nice to get just one more thing taken care of before the big day.

Post a Comment