Sunday, May 10, 2009

Winter Wonderland


My friend Julianna throws the most amazing parties!  She puts so much thought and detail into everything and makes it look effortless.  Here are pictures from her daughter's second birthday party which was a Winter Wonderland...












I love the blue and silver color scheme!  My son has a January birthday as well, so I just might have to "borrow" a few of her ideas one day.  I love how she filled the entire living room with balloons.  That really made a statement.  Kids enjoyed blue punch and sandwiches shaped like snowflakes.  The children took home snow globes and there was a white candy buffet for all to enjoy.


3 comments:

kristen said...

christy, i love looking at your blog!! i do the same thing and always look at the party blogs and any excuse to have a fun party!! all of your parties are so fantastic and i can not wait to see more to come!! i love all of the ideas!! i just added you to my blog bookmark!! im so excited!

denise @ little ant design said...

Love the balloon ceiling. I'd love to post it on my blog littleantdesign.blogspot.com Would that be ok with you?

I am enjoying all your pictures and ideas - thanks for sharing so many great party ideas.

Unknown said...

I love your blog. It has been so fun to read. I am hosting a first birthday for my daughter and have decided on the winter wonderland theme. I am in love with the snowman dispenser and cannot seem to find anything similar. Any chance you can check with your friend and let me know where she found it? It would really set off the hot chocolate station. Thanks!

Post a Comment