Conrad's first birthday celebration was a little over a week ago and I am so excited to share the photos with you!
The color scheme came from our Christmas tree and other seasonal decor around the house...gold, copper & ivory.
We often call Conrad, "C", so when we were designing the invitation, I wanted to use the initial instead of his full monogram. The "C" was present throughout many party elements. I was very tempted to have my favorite florist make a "C" wreath that matched the exact font, but instead of paying $300, I decided to give it a shot myself. It turned out okay.
On the kids tables, I set out gift centerpieces instead of using vases because inevitably, they would be knocked down by one of the little ones (probably my 2 year old!).
Jingle bell wreath ornaments served as favors which helped tie in the theme of the party.
Cinnamon hot chocolate...so yummy!
We had a make-your-own parfait station along with other breakfast goodies.
One of the party activities was a pull string pinata that matched the color scheme as well.
The three of us...Nicklaus would not stand still long enough to join us!
All photography by Angela from Bella Smile.
A few party details you might be interested in:
* Invitation, favor sign, hot chocolate sign, napkins & cup stickers were all designed by my talented friend Hayley Hardcastle.
* Tiered cake & smash cake from Ooh La La.
* The pinata came from Birchangel Pinatas through Etsy. Joylyn was so great to work with! She customized the pinata with the party colors and even took my order at the last minute.
* Linens were from Distinctive Details here in Houston and the table and chairs came from another Houston firm, A Finer Event.
* Apothecary jars came from Pottery Barn.