Thursday, September 3, 2009

Real Parties: A Tiny Party!

We have been going to lots of birthday parties lately and I must admit, it has been SO much fun! I get to see friends I see often and friends I have not seen in ages. This party was hosted by my long time friend, Amanda. Her family calls her little guy "Tiny." When she was brainstorming ideas for his first birthday, I told her she had to to a tiny party! And that is exactly what she did!

Instead of one big cake, she served different "tiny" cakes. Love that!


Miniature water bottles were a must to fit the theme. Amanda individually wrapped each bottle with coordinating paper matching the party colors.


Tiny food!



This picture does not do the invitation justice. It was PRECIOUS and one of the cutest invitations I have ever seen. The invitation was small of course and the banner was itsy bitsy and was HAND SEWN by a stationery shop in Ohio.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

tiny & cute! love the favors & cakes!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

So cute and colorful!

Ingrid said...

This is so cute. I absolutely love the invitation! So detailed!

Genevieve Richer said...

Love the cakes!!!

Post a Comment