Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Real Parties: A Pirate Bash!

I saw this great pirate party over at The TomKat Studio and just had it share it with you! I really like how Kim's sister-in-law used two tones of blue for the color scheme instead of the typical red, white and black (not that there is anything wrong with that!).

Here are the loot bags that were used for the pinata. They are simple, yet look so chic even though it was for a 5th birthday party!

Kim's famous cupcake toppers (now "party circles"!) made an appearance of course!


The party favors consisted of cute treasure chests filled with gold coins & pirate bouncy balls!


How great is it that the birthday boy's name is Jack?! "Captain Jack" signs were placed around the house


I love the font that was used too! Arrgh (had to say that at some point, ha!)! I'm sure a great time was had by all!


3 comments:

amy & lisa said...

I really like the colors in the party decor and the font too!! :)

Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I recently threw my son a pirate party for his 5th birthday: http://the-grooters-family.blogspot.com/2011/06/jacks-5th-birthday-pirate-party.html. Thanks for the party inspiration!

Unknown said...

thanks dear admin nice post more information Here More Info ABout Pirate bash Cheat

Post a Comment