Friday, September 11, 2009

{Real Parties} Baby Gender Announcement Party!

I LOVE this party idea that Sarah from Jack and Izzy recently hosted. She gathered close family and friends at her home to reveal whether or not they were going to have a boy or girl! Head on over to Jack and Izzy to read more about the fun details of the party...like how they asked guests to come wearing pink or blue if they thought they were having a boy or girl and how they made the big announcement.





Also, be sure to check out the Jack and Izzy shop on Etsy. I am smitten with her paper goodies!


6 comments:

Setting the Mood said...

This is sooooo great!! Love the color combination!!

Brooke said...

I love cool gender reveal ideas!

Kristen said...

I LOVE that! You need to do this for #3! :)

Anonymous said...

great color scheme! thanks for a great idea!

Anonymous said...

I love this idea! What a fun way to reveal the big news to family and friends...and the color scheme is beautiful too.

Angela Banzhaf said...

Love, Love, Love this!!!! I may have to steal this idea when we go for numero tres!

:)

Post a Comment