Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Party Box Design

I was so glad when Jessica from Party Box Design got in touch with me! Browsing through her products, I can see how talented she is and that she has an eye for design. I think great boy parties are hard to come by, so I was so excited to find her take on the construction theme. I'm a sucker for houndstooth!



You may have already seen the next few pictures floating around the blogosphere. They are from a cupcake inspired baby shower that Jessica helped plan for a grandmother-to-be (love that idea!).

Be sure to check out Jessica's website and blog for more party inspiration and to learn more about her products and event planning services!



10 comments:

A Blissful Nest said...

Jessica is wonderful! Love her blog.

Unknown said...

Christi, thank you soo much!

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Adorable pictures! Off to visit Jessica .... Saskia xo

Angelena said...

I'm such a Fan!! Jessica does wonderful work!!

Ellia C. Naturals said...

Jessica is wonderfully creative and such a sweetheart! Her products are fabulous and I love to visit her blog :)

Christina Dann said...

I love Jessica's blog and her shop! I'm so excited to see this posted here!

I can't wait for our party! I'm Austin's mom and those are our toppers and favor bags :)

Candy and Cake Sugar Designs said...

Love Party Box! A big fan!
Very cute toppers!

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

Love Jess~ she's awesome!

Sweetly Sweet said...

Jess has the cutest ideas and things!

Angela Banzhaf said...

love this!!! I'm doing a "Trucktown" construction theme for the boys in the Fall- so many great ideas!!!

Post a Comment