Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Real Parties: Nick's Sing-a-Long

Here are pictures from Nicklaus sing-a-long party! A good friend of mine, who teaches preschool choir and music classes, came over and led the kids in silly songs and games.
The door sign that greeted Nick's party guests. The party colors were navy and kelly green which I carried throughout the party along with his monogram.

Snack boxes for the kids upon arrival!


My sweet mom sewed the table runner for the two tables!





I put monogram stickers on all of the white plates to give the simple paper good some style.

Part of the snacks were kelly green macarons and Smashies (squeezable applesauce)...and of course the applesauce packaging matched the colors!!

Assorted sandwiches wrapped in coordinating paper.



For the cupcake display, I stacked white boxes to create a stand.




Microphones for the kids!


My friend, Kara, entertaining the kids!

The birthday boy loving parachute time!

My other little man, Conrad, who was a bit overwhelmed.

Nicklaus enjoying his macaron. The kids loved this sweet treat which pleasantly surprised me.

All photography by the very talented, Angela, of Bella Smile.

A few party details you might be interested in:

* Invitation, door sign, birthday boy chair sign, plate stickers, water bottle labels, "3" stickers, sandwich wraps & favor tags were all designed by my friend, Hayley Hardcastle.
* Navy table linens came from Distinctive Details.
* Tables and kid chairs were rented from A Finer Event.
* I ordered the cupcakes from Etsy via Orange1 who was WONDERFUL to work with! She has so many great papers to choose from.
* Cupcakes and flowers came from from Central Market.
* Maison Burdisso made the kelly green macarons. They were DELICIOUS and she has so many colors to work with!
* Custom tie shirts for my boys to match the party colors were handmade by my friend Amanda and her Etsy shop, Tiny Bit More!


35 comments:

Sandi said...

This is so cute! Such a creative theme. The cupcake towers are perfect.

Joanne Kennedy said...

Very cute and clever ideas! I love the wrapped sandwiches. Those tie tee shirts are so darling!

Hugs,
Joanne

Antowedding said...

Hermoso trabajo, con miles de detalles.
Great!!!
Saludos desde Argentina

Lori said...

Who did the flowers? Beautiful party, great for kids and fun for the parents with the theme and decorations.

Liz @ LivingMySweetLife said...

i LOVE it! I am always looking for cute boy parties since I have 2 boys myself! the colors are perfect! I LOVE the tie shirt!

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

Hi Lori! The flowers came from Central Market. Thank you for the comments everyone!

Unknown said...

What lucky kids you have! Love the colors and prints, perfect for a little boy! Great party as usual!!

Coniqua said...

The party looks like it turned out great. You have quite a talented and resourceful group of friends.

Shelley said...

Everything looks great! I really love the sandwich wrappers and the plates!

Shelley@Divine Party Concepts

Kelly Lyden said...

Darling! I love the colors for a boy's party!

Kelly @ The Party Dress

jackie fo said...

SOOOO cute - everything looked perfect, you should be proud!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

So pretty Christi! I love the colors and the paper patterns!

katie@tulsadetails said...

You did such an awesome job! I love all the details! It was adorable!

Unknown said...

very cute party!! love the colors!

Allison Cattan said...

Such a cute party!
Loved meeting you last Saturday!
I hope we can have you help us with a celebration some day soon!

kristen said...

i LOVE it!! so cute!!! they are such adorable boys and all your parties are so creative!

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

It's perfect! Amazing job, Christi! I love it all!

Lindsey said...

This is the cutest party!! Cute and classy at the same time!! LOVE it!!

Bethany said...

Your blog is so fun and what a adorable party!! I cannot wait to have kids to do this for!!!

Alexis said...

What a great party...every detail is perfect and the monogram sticker on the white plates is GENIUS. Fabulous job!

Melissa K. Jones (Royal Events by Melissa) said...

Love the colors. I enjoyed seeing how you dressed up simple items such as the paper plates and sandwiches. Beautiful!

Maddycakes Muse said...

You are ridiculously talented!!! AMAZING!!! Can I be your friend??? :) Please email me your address so I can get out your gift card! Take care chicka! Your site is insane! I'm moving in!
Michelle
Maddycakes Muse

CAKE Creative Co. said...

Oh my gosh Christi... another perfect party! How do you find the time?! Love how much color and creativity you put into it- beautiful job! :) BG

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

I cannot thank you everyone enough for your thoughtful and sweet comments!!

Jennie Allen said...

Love it! Found you through my sister's blog.

Candy and Cake Sugar Designs said...

So clean and modern! Love it!

Enchanted Expectations said...

Love the wrapped sandwiches. I'm a sucker for great paper and can't wait to use this idea. This party is pretty fabulous and I love the use of the colors along with the clean white. You are truely an inspiration.

M for Short said...

OMG, F-U-N!

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

Guess I missed this one! I just saw it over at Kara's Party Ideas;o) Good thinking with the boxes as cupcake stands (quick & easy). Love the monogram, and the t-shirts your boys wore♥

~Tanya

Anonymous said...

Hi! Im planning a birthday party for my son-his 2nd birthday. I would like to know where can I get the gift box? Cant find those in e-bay/amazon.. :(

Petite Marie said...

I loved all of it! But those personalized/monogrammed plates have earned a special place! I'm going to attempt those at my daughter's upcoming 2nd birthday!

Tiffany said...

I wanted to pass along that I will be featuring this great party tomorrow on my 'Time to Party Tuesday' feature. Come by and check it out:o)
Tiffany
www.pedicurestopuddles.blogspot.com
The Blissfull life of a 'Boy Mom'

mom22 said...

This party is amazing! Found you via Kate Landers.

April Whitey said...

It is great to organize party events with amazing gifts. I like creative custom boxes for food and bakery items.
check out this here

Craig Martin said...

This is this one of the best place to find party related stuff.
You can visit now and read few thinking about
Custom Boxes

Post a Comment