The Pancakes & Pearls birthday party pictures are here! As usual, my friend, Julianna, put together an adorable party for her daughter!
On the menu were heart shaped pancakes, mini fruit parfaits, fruit kabobs and mini muffins.
Pearl Punch! Too cute!
The little girls enjoyed manis and pedis!
Besides being pampered, the girls decorated flip flops and frames, strung necklaces and had a style show! It was a busy morning!
Favors were monogrammed spa towels.
This was such a unique theme for a girls birthday party, but it can easily be turned into a Valentine's party. It's not too late to plan!
A few party details you might be interested in...
* The tiered cakes was from Tart in Dallas
* Simply Pretend was her source for the pink nets, spa chairs, kid tables and chairs.
* La Madeleine made the mini parfaits and the muffins were from JD's Chippery (my absolute favorite cookie place in Dallas!).
* The heart pillows on the mani/pedi chairs came from Target.
* The cute spa towels were ordered from Cotton Fruit and were monogrammed in Dallas.