Monday, September 27, 2010

{Real Parties} A Pink & Orange Celebration for Emerson!

My friend, Amanda, hosted the cutest and brightest birthday party for her little girl, Emerson. You will love all of the pink and orange...perfect for any age!

Amanda made the precious wreath that greeted guests at the door.

The colorful food table with lots of pink and orange treats.


Love the cake balls! Bite size treats for the kids made by Ashley Hall.

Not only is the cake gorgeous, but the stand itself is fabulous too!

This just might be my favorite part due to the creativity! Amanda set out orange and pink lemonade crystal light packets and asked guests to "make their drinks pink or orange!"









Happy first birthday sweet Emerson! You and your brother's parties are always sure to be stylish. Check out her son, Hudson's, doughnut party I wrote about last year. Emerson's baby shower was perfectly pink as well!


16 comments:

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

I love pink & orange! The photo of the birthday girl is super adorable!

Elizabeth Ann @ Elizabeth Ann's Recipe Box said...

I loved this on FB AND now on your blog too! :-) SO creative! ;-)

I Do Declare said...

I love pink + orange!

JC's Loft said...

Aw so adorable! I love pink & orange...fun!

Unknown said...

ohhhh i love it!!!!!

Rach said...

Down right adorable!

Kori Clark said...

How cute! The photo of the little one on the mantle is precious and
I love the bright colors!!

Leslie said...

I LOVE that cake stand. So pretty!

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

thank you so much for posting about emerson's party. you are so sweet. it was so fun to plan! you have some amazing parties your blog! i just love seeing what you post! hope to see you soon! XOXO

Sandi said...

so cute! fabulous colors. and I agree - the crystal light was so creative.
that cake stand is gorgeous!

Janet Dillon Robinson said...

What an AMAZING party!! :0)

MKR Creations said...

Too cute and very creative! Every detail is adorable! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors. I'd love this party for my 40th!

Diane said...

I hope she is reading the posts because I'm planning my daughter's birthday party and would love to know how she created the cake stand. It's adorable!

Jo Anne said...

Love the party pictures. Was wondering what software you used to make the tags on the bubbles and bags?

Anonymous said...

I have been trying to find bubble bottles like that forever!! Could you tell me where you found yours? You'd be a lifesaver!! Thanks!

Post a Comment