Tuesday, September 14, 2010

{Real Parties} Summer Camp...Perfect For All Seasons

Photobucket

Cari from Socially Circled hosted the CUTEST "Summer Camp" party for her son Chase and his buddy, Drew! They dubbed it "Camp Four" since both boys were turning 4. I am always drawn to neutrals, so I love the color scheme and earthy feel of the party. Cari thought of every detail. The three table stations are so creative and I love the individual place settings!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The party guests participated in lots of fun activities!

Each 'camper' was given a hobo hiking sack filled with with a compass, magnifying glass and bug catching net and then they were set off on their hike to catch snakes and bugs. Plastic ones were scattered around the park!

Photobucket

Other activities included sack races and decorating bird houses.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No detail was left out! Thank you so much Cari for sharing this creative party fit for all genders and ages!! You can see more pictures here and here.






17 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great boys party!

Sandi said...

adorable! love those cakes.
and the birthday boys couldn't be any cuter!

Janet Dillon Robinson said...

oh my goodness... that is unbelievably cute!!

Life,Styled said...

This is insanely adorable!!! Oh my...all details spot on! Love it all!!

xoxo
kristi

Cari @ Socially Circled said...

Thank you so much for featuring our party! : )

Rach said...

SOOO cute!! Love the trail mix bar, thats a perfect idea.

Unknown said...

LOVE the trail mix bar-too cute!

thepartypatch said...

So perfect for two little buds! Love that cake!

michelle said...

What a perfect idea for boys! I see my 3 yr old twin boys having this in the future :)

Unknown said...

You post the cutest boy parties! Love this! The sweets table is too cute, and love the hiker sacks!

Kori Clark said...

This is such an adorable theme!!

Nicole said...

I love those marshmallows in the moss-covered blocks! perfection! And the hobo sticks put it way over the top. Cutest favor presentation ever, I do believe.

The Seaman Family said...

Adorable! I love the table runner with the menu; very creative!

Anonymous said...

This is great. When my little guy gets a little older, I think this would be a ton of fun to do. I love the hobo sacks!!

Andrea said...

We just had a campout party for our son on September 10th! We have a farm and the boys are seven so we did a real fire with hot dogs and a s'more bar. It was such a fantastic party and we did some of the same things as well. Enjoyed seeing your take on this theme - great job!

Jessica @ Jessiker Bakes said...

I love everything; but I LOVE that cake! it is so adorable - I counsel at a camp every year so it just reminded me of that. Tons of smiles!!

Unknown said...

Aww so sweet .. Cake is looking so delicious like RAK Bank Careers in UAE for sales manager and bank teller. check here for to get whole information.

Post a Comment