Thursday, April 21, 2011

{Trends} Succulents

Photobucket
{image via 100 Layer Cake}

I have always loved the look of succulents, but even more so now after seeing them used in numerous gorgeous ways. Have you noticed them popping up everywhere these days? They seem to be very popular in wedding decor at the moment, but you could easily use the trendy bulb for your parties at home. Set on on a napkin at each place setting or even nicely wrap one in a small pot. This can serve as a place card and favor. Many beautiful examples here...

Photobucket
{image via 100 Layer Cake}

Photobucket
{image via Style Me Pretty}

Photobucket
{image via Style Me Pretty}

Photobucket
{unknown}

Photobucket
{image via Project Wedding}

Photobucket
{image via Project Wedding}

Photobucket
{unknown}


* I misplaced my notes with a few of the above sources. Please let me know if you know where they are from so that I can properly credit *


11 comments:

Melissa C said...

I've noticed them popping up too, love it!
Beautiful photos you shared :)

Donna said...

They would make adorable favors for a cinco de mayo celebration

A Blissful Nest said...

yes and I love love love them!

Lili said...

they are gorgeous for a spring/summer soiree!

Lauren said...

My friends had succulents at their wedding. They liked the "green"ness of them. It was different and looked great.

Amanda Wells said...

LOVE!

www.amandadovewells.com

Bud and Leo said...

We see a lot of this in Arizona!

Kim @ The Celebration Shoppe said...

So so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Just found your site...amazing stuff!

I am Shelly Kelly said...

Always, one step ahead...my wedding centerpieces featured jade plants and orchid flowers 8 years ago. COOL!

Meghan McCann said...

LOVE succulents. Especially paired with some chevron!


megmacdesigns.blogspot.com

Post a Comment